Sanctification is another term for holiness. In this study we are going to take a look at four aspects of sanctification. Each of these aspects, with their introduction and sub-headings will develop into a thirty-six part study. This study is based on “Sanctification” by A. Paget Wilkes.
“In proportion as a church is holy, in that proportion will its testimony for Christ be powerful” (Charles Spurgeon).
The Necessity of Sanctification
The Nature of Sanctification
The Way of Sanctification
1. The Blessed Gift
2. God does it by Love
3. God does it by Chastening
4. God does it through the Promises
5. God does it through the Blood of Christ
6. God does it through the Holy Spirit
7. God does it by the Word
8. God does it through Dedication
The Timing of Sanctification